Tears - 2024


I don't associate tears with sadness only, but rather with emotions in general. Whenever the emotion is strong enough (which depending on the day it doesn't take much) I cry. I've cried everywhere at anytime for several reasons. So much so that I forget there's thousands of people who hate to cry. Whose worst nightmare would be to "cry in public".

I understand it. But I just wish people would allow more their emotions, because is the only way to understand them. And they're nothing to be ashamed of.



Also, I've always thought it is FASCINATING how we can make our eyes produce water, just because of our thoughts or feelings. It's wild if you think about it.

"‘Tears are the medium of our most primal language in moments as unrelenting as death, as basic as hunger and as complex as a rite of passage,’ she says. ‘It’s as though each one of our tears carries a microcosm of the collective human experience, like one drop of an ocean.’" Photographer Rose-Lynn Fisher


This painting was created between Feb 4th - Feb 5th, 2024. I wanted to start mixing paint and other materials. Just to see.
Acrylic Painting, 24x18cm.

***This painting is not for sale***



Fashion and make up are just another form of self expression and art. 

You could say this painting and this look were sisters.


Thank you for watching!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Vignette'

Piedad - 2024

"Do you see? I see..." - 2024